- Now one of Ireland’s largest Independent Car Dealers
- All cars very low mileage, full history checked and warranted
- New 2 year NCT with every car
- Super finance deals now available
- Madden’s Car Breakers – Fully Licensed ELV Facility.
- Madden’s, a name synonymous with vehicle dismantling since the early eighties.
- The Breaking Yard was moth-balled in 2000 as we had a number of other business interests which we wanted to pursue.
- We re-opened the yard in 2010 and, how things have changed in the meantime!!
- Very strict environmental conditions now exist in the metal and vehicle recycling industry, resulting in the business now being very capital intensive.
- We aim to give our customers the same level of service; experience and enthusiasm that we would like ourselves.
WHAT WE DO – WE SELL GREEN PARTS
To the man in the street, the image of a Car Breaker’s Yard is probably one of mud, oil and rusting wrecks but in in actual fact the reality can be very different.
Nowhere is this more evident than at our “state of the art”, 2000 vehicle capacity recycling facility where we use the most modern equipment available.
Our highly trained staff, pride themselves on not spilling a drop of oil or pollutants in the dismantling process.
REMEMBER IT’S THE LAW
When scrapping or selling your car, be very careful who you sell the vehicle to.
Many unlicensed operators are collecting scrap and run down cars, if your vehicle ends up with one of these dealers it could actually be used in committing a crime, they could chalk up huge toll charges, parking or speeding fines etc. If your scrapped car is involved in an accident it would without doubt, cause untold problems, it could become a total nightmare. you.
We issue a Certificate of Destruction for every vehicle taken into our facility,.
This ensures that the vehicle is taken out of your name, is carefully de-polluted in accordance with EU regulations and is properly recycled not causing any damage to our environment.
TO FIND US.
Take the Tullaroan Road exit on the red surfaced roundabout and follow the signs for Kilkenny Airfield and Tullaroan.
(see our signs below)
Continue out towards Tullaroan. Pass Grasslands fertelizer factory on your left. Do not take the Airfield turn-off.
We are the next left turn after the Airfield on the main Tullaroan road.
You should continue until you see the signposts for Madden’s Car Breakers, on the left hand side of the road. Turn left at the signs and continue up to the end of that road.
Please follow the signpost’s